About Us

We met on March 31, 2007 in line at Wendy’s. I walked into Wendy’s with my friend Nneka and saw J standing there in line looking very handsome. He turned around and we both kind of mouthed "hi". Unfortunately, Nneka kindly said, "Go sit down, I'll order." So off I went to find a seat. Luckily for me, J ended up sitting nearby and after several minutes of smiling at each other he came over and we exchanged numbers. He called later that afternoon and we made plans for the three of us to go out to dinner. After a nice dinner at Macaroni Grill, the three of us made our way over to TGI Fridays for some drinks. Over the next couple of weeks J and I got to know each other better. We said “I love you” and became "official" on April 21, 2007. Then, on a beautiful afternoon in Hawaii a little over a month later (June 3rd) J asked me to marry him and of course I said yes! We had a fairly long engagement and finally said "I do" on July 27, 2008.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Awwww!

I saw the CUTEST little onesie ever! I want to order it so I can give it to J when we find out we're pregnant. He loves cars and engines and all that "guy stuff" so I know he'll get a kick out of this "my daddy still plays with blocks" onesie. I know it's more boyish, but I think it can still be considered unisex since they come in pink, blue and white. I wish we were trying to get pregnant now, but it'll be soon enough. I just have to be patient. But there's no harm in planning ahead and being prepared for when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment